Suunto 9 Peak Granite Blue Titanium - Ultra Thin, Small, Touch GPS Watch With Wrist Heart Rate And Barometer-Made in Finland with 100% renewable energy
- Intelligent Battery Modes
- Over 80 Sport Modes
- Sapphire Glass And Grade 5 Titanium
- GPS Navigation
- Weather Functions
- Blood Oxygen Level Measurements
- Over The Air Software Update
- Virtual Ghost Runner (Available For All Suunto 9 Series)
- Automatic Backlight Intensity Adjustment Depending On Lighting Conditions
- Faster Charging - 100% Battery In 1 Hour (Available Only For Suunto 9 Peak)
- Added Watch Face That Showcases Weekly Training Metrics And Inspires New Routines
- Stainless Steel Bezel
- Weight 62g
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Sapphire Crystal Glass With High Scratch And Shatter Resistant
- Touch Screen & Buttons Lock During Exercise
- LED Configurable Backlight For Automatic Brightness
- 240 X 240 Resolution Matrix Display
Designed For Every Arm
Suunto designers and engineers have worked closely together to make the Suunto 9 Peak the smallest and toughest watch. Featuring Nordic design values, the watch is ultra thin, fits under the jacket sleeve and doesn't getting caught on your backpack. Suunto has designed a strap portfolio with outdoor inspired colors and improved the strap closure with a metal pin to securely hold your strap in place. The premium design and variety of accessories makes Suunto 9 Peak a perfect companion with an outdoor identity into every aspect of your life.
Ultra Thin, Ultra Tough
Thinnest, smallest, and toughest watch Suunto has ever made for reaching peak experiences. Battery life and full feature set of the Suunto 9 Baro, with no compromises. From 25 hours with best GPS up to 170 hours in Tour mode. Highest grade of materials, sapphire glass and grade 5 titanium. Premium quality made in Finland, tested in the toughest conditions.
Designed For Adventure
Paths to getting lost and finding your way back. Experience the most amazing locations with Points of Interest (POI) from Suunto app. Plan your routes on Suunto app with sport-specific heatmaps and popular starting points. Suunto 9 Peak is waterproof to 100 m, built to last every adventure.
Share Your Peak Experiences
Pair Suunto 9 with Suunto app to track all your adventures and follow your long-term trends, including daily activity and sleep. Easily share your greatest achievements and connect with others in the Suunto community. Check your incoming calls, messages and notifications at once glance from your watch.
Get The Benefits From Suunto Partner Network
Connect your Suunto watch with your favorite tools to analyse your training, find new routes, get coaching or create 3D videos of your adventures – and share to your favourite community. Suunto watch also comes with Value Pack offered by partners aiming to elevate your training and outdoor experience and help with reaching your goals.
- 25 In Full GPS Mode And Up To 170h In Tour Mode
- 14 Days In Time Mode
- 7 Days With 24/7 Tracking And Mobile Notifications
- Suunto 9 Peak Granite Blue Titanium
- USB cable
- Quick guide
- Warranty leaflet
- 2 Years Suunto International Warranty
CS representative responses was fast, timely and informative. They are awesome. Faced some delay from logistics, overall it was great. I have wear it for 3 runs. Honestly, it feel so great. It is much better than previous version Suunto 9 Baro. This is because of it's built of thin and light design. It fit nicely on my wrist and feel like 2nd skin. The GPS is very accurate and the heart rate monitoring is awesome. I like the temperature it is much more accurate compare to stainless steel.
With your continuous support, we hope to maintain and improve our services and product offerings. Thank you!