After your order is successfully paid, it may take up to 3 business days (exclude weekends & public holidays) to process and ship out your order. It may take up to 3 business days (exclude Saturday, Sunday & public holidays) from your order date to process and ship out your parcel. If your order is placed on a Friday, your parcel will likely be shipped out on the following Monday or the next business day. Domestic Shipping (within Malaysia)
- Enjoy Free Shipping for delivery within Malaysia with minimum spend of RM180 & above.
- For order value below RM180, a shipping fee at RM8 will apply.
- Your order will take approximate 3 to 5 working days for delivery within Peninsular Malaysia and 10 to 14 working days for delivery to East Malaysia, unless otherwise advised.
- Shipping charges may apply subject to promotional activity. Refer shipping fees at checkout page for delivery to the chosen address.
- Once the ordered product(s) are shipped, no cancellation will be accepted but you can opt for return request.
- We engaged GDex for our delivery services within Malaysia. The tracking number will be emailed to you when your parcel is ready to ship out.
- You may start tracking your parcel in GDex e-tracking system within the next 12 hours after receiving the shipping confirmation email.
International Shipping (outside Malaysia)
- Delivery outside of Malaysia may take up to 21 working days, subject to countries and states as per chosen address unless otherwise advised.
- We engage FedEx for all our international shipments. Shipping fee is chargeable for delivery outside of Malaysia.
- Shipping is Free with minimum spend of USD300 per order transaction.
- Refer shipping fees at checkout page for delivery to the chosen country and address.
- For countries that are not listed in our shipping zone, kindly enquire by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our shipping fees is chargeable by weight up to 1kg or up to 2 items. For order more than 2 items, kindly enquire shipping rate by email to us at email@example.com.
- Shipment to addresses outside Malaysia are subject to inspections and may be withheld by customs in the respective countries. It is at the risk of the buyer in the event of any customs issues that may arise including but not limited to, duties imposed, confiscation, holds, non-delivery and return.
- Should these events arise, the buyer is responsible to handle the issue with the respective country’s custom for parcel clearance.
- In the event that the product(s) were mishandled or missing due to custom issues, our offerings on product replacement, repair or refund will not be applied.
- Once the ordered product(s) are shipped, no cancellation will be accepted.
- International shipments are subject to brands restriction. We may cancel your order if the item(s) you ordered are restricted to deliver outside of Malaysia. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org on your enquiry.