Orient World Map Men Contemporary Automatic ORRA-AA0E02E
Orient World Map Men Contemporary Automatic ORRA-AA0E02E is the new Orient Revival collection reproduced from its iconic 1960s World Diver models. Four rare models are available, each with unique retro designs and modern specification and features. While the ivory dial provides a nostalgic charm, the green and blue gradation dials reflect the earth as a celestial body in the universe. The dial has been specially processed to appear spherical due to the lens effect. It depicts a mystical radiant earth that plays tribute to the depth and beauty of nature, sea and forest. Also available is the faithful reproduction of the original world map dial from 1969 in a limited-edition of just 1,200 pieces worldwide.
Just like the original 1969 model, the new design displays time, date and day of the week. It also has an inner bezel that can be rotated using the crown at the four o’clock position on the case, allowing a simplified 24-hour time display. The case has been updated to achieve water resistant to 20 bar, and the bracelet is composed of solid metal links for suppleness and comfortable fit. The automatic in-house caliber F6922 provides stable high accuracy, making these models perfect for any occasion.
- 43.5mm IP silver stainless steel case
- IP silver bezel and crowns
- 13.9mm case thickness
- Green dial with world map printed
- IP gold hands and inner rotating 24H time zone ring
- Approximately 40 hours power reserve
- Day and date aperture at 3H
- IP silver stainless steel bracelet with trifold deployment clasp
- Orient in-house Cal. F6922 automatic movement, 22-jewels
- Mineral glass
- Screw case back
- 20 ATM water resistant
- 1 year international warranty