Orient Star Moon Phase Men Classic Automatic ORRE-AM0002L
Delivering unbeatable craftsmanship and innovative functionality, this Orient Star Moon Phase Men Classic Automatic ORRE-AM0002L 41mm mechanical watch displays an alluring stainless steel case and hand-sewn crocodile leather band, showcasing an impeccably crafted blue dial complemented by multiple notable features.
The watch is designed with dual-curved Sapphire crystal glass (scratch resistant) and anti-reflective coating to increase visibility. Unique R&D on original mechanical movement has helped Orient achieve power reserve indicator, semi-skeleton, and moon-phase function all at once, an exceptionally rare achievement in the watchmaking world.
The watch’s expertly-crafted partial skeleton view boasts improved accuracy, while manually curved hands heighten its refined aesthetic. An original moon-phase disc fit with a date index is specially designed to match the night sky’s deep blue color and gentle moonlight. Completing the watch’s striking aesthetic are roman numeral hour markers, a 40-hour power reserve subdial, an alluring see-through sapphire glass back, and a classic crown with automatic self-winding functionality.
- 41mm IP silver stainless steel case and top ring
- 13.8 mm case thickness
- Blue open-heart dial with moon-phase disc
- IP silver hands and hour indexes
- Approximate 40 hour power reserve
Power reserve indicator at 12 o'clock
- Black genuine leather strap
Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
- See-through exhibition case back
- In-house Orient caliber F7X62 22-jewel automatic movement with hand winding and hack function
- Accuracy +15/-5 sec per day
- 5 ATM water resistant
- 2 years international warranty