Orient Star Basic Date Men Classic Automatic ORRE-AU0405E
Orient Star Basic Date Men Classic Automatic ORRE-AU0405E The ORIENT STAR Basic Date is a practical yet simple timepiece with urban refinements which elude the essence of the ORIENT STAR brand. It features a 42mm case, a simple, clear and easy to read dial, and in-house automatic movement with 50-hour power reserve.
These have a cut surface characteristic of ORIENT STAR, shaped to pass easily through the wearer’s sleeve. The three-link solid stainless steel strap extending from the case enhances the Basic Date’s overall sporty feel. Adding to the watch’s simplicity is the subtle design of the power reserve indicator, which further enhances the watch’s simplicity and readability.
- 42mm IP silver stainless steel case and IP gold top ring
- 11.5mm case thickness
- Green dial with IP gold hands and hour indexes
- Approximate 50 hour power reserve
- Date aperture at 3 o'clock
- Power reserve indicator at 12 o'clock
- Two tone IP silver and IP gold stainless steel bracelet with pusher 3-folded buckle
Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
- See-through exhibition case back
- In-house Orient caliber F6N43 22-jewel automatic movement
- 5 ATM water resistant
- 2 years international warranty