Orient M-Force Sports Men Automatic ORRA-AC0L02R
Orient M-Force Sports Men Automatic ORRA-AC0L02R is one of the revival series to commemorate Orient 70th Anniversary. The tough, functional and distinctive M-Force adventure watch has captured the hearts of fans worldwide, from its first-generation series (1997–2002) to the second-generation series (2011–2015).
The new M-Force retains many of the same features from its earlier generations, while introducing the latest industrial design trends. The new models are ISO-standard air divers’ 200-m watches that pursue the functionality expected of a true adventure watch, featuring the modified in-house caliber F6727. They also include a large screw-down crown at the 3 o’clock position and a uni-directional rotating bezel.
New for these models is a striking case protection shield with a powerful round form, protecting the screw-down crown and the bezel from external pressure or shock. The dial fixed with sapphire crystal glass, has embossed indices for a three-dimensional look, coated with strong Luminous Light to ensure excellent visibility, an essential feature of any diver’s watch.
- 47.3mm IP silver stainless steel case
- 13.2mm case thickness
- IP Black uni-directional rotating bezel
- Red dial with luminescent hands and hour indexes
- 20mm IP stainless steel bracelet, trifold locking buckle with push button & security latch.
- Orient in-house Cal. F6727 automatic hand winding movement, 22-jewels and second hacking with date
- Up to 40 hours power reserve
- Accuracy: +25 ~ -15 seconds per day
- Screw-down crown
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating (scratch resistant)
- 20 ATM water resistant
- 1 year international warranty