Suunto 9 Baro Titanium Red Bull X-Alps Limited Edition - Premium GPS Sports Watch (2 Straps Set)-Made in Finland
🚚 Free Shipping within Malaysia
To celebrate the 10th edition of the Red Bull X-Alps 2021, Suunto launches exactly 1,238 pieces Suunto 9 Baro Titanium Red Bull X-Alps Limited Edition watches – one for each kilometer of the race. Suunto 9 Baro is the best companion for the athletes of Red Bull X-Alps, the toughest adventure race in the world. With a battery life of up to 170 hours, the sports watch tested to the extreme is designed exactly for this kind of epic adventure. Each of the 33 athletes will wear the Suunto 9 Baro during the race, helping them to stay on track and maximise their efforts.
This rare watch with a new minimalistic geometry designed titanium bezel is one of the lightest in the Suunto 9 range while maintaining its extreme durability. The bezel is printed with Red Bull X-Alps Limited Edition text on both sides and red ink-fill on top. Each one is numbered with a corresponding kilometer of the race.
The Special Edition watch has a blue textile quick-release strap in two lengths with a Red Bull X-Alps and Suunto logo. An additional dual color silicone strap is also included in the box.
Plan your routes on Suunto app with sport-specific heatmaps and popular starting points. Featuring over 80 sports modes, the Suunto 9 Baro is great for running, hiking, cycling, swimming and more.
Follow your training and recovery, daily activity and sleep in Suunto app. Share with your sports communities and connect to your favorite sports apps and services like Strava, Training Peaks and komoot to get more from your watch.
This product is made in Finland with 100% renewable energy.
- 50x50x16.5mm glass fiber reinforced polyamide case
- Titanium bezel with Red Bull X-Alps Limited Edition text on both sides and red ink-fill on top
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sapphire crystal glass with high scratch and shatter resistant
- Nylon textile strap with Red Bull X-Alps and Suunto graphics (two different length)
- Additional dual color silicone strap (two different length)
- Limited edition numbering (watch case back)
- 100m water resistant
- 2 years Suunto international warranty
- Up to 25-170h
- 7 days of continuous GPS tracking
- Intelligent charge reminders
- Intelligent battery modes, up to 170 hours of GPS battery life in Tour Mode
- Over 80 sport modes
- GPS navigation
- Point of interest navigation, save a target location on the go with the watch or in the Suunto app and navigate seamlessly to the destination
- Turn by turn navigation powered by komoot, one of the leading route planning tools with alerts to assure you don't miss a turn
- Know your location and way back with ‘Safe’
- Weather insights, including storm alarms and sunset/sunrise info
- Altitude info & air pressure
- Smart connectivity
- Estimated wrist HR
- SuuntoPlus™: Red Bull X-Alps is a handy tool to keep track of your vertical speed. Nice for paragliders to see, feel and hear how fast you are climbing.
What's in the box?
- Suunto 9 Baro Titanium Red Bull X-Alps Limited Edition
- Nylon textile straps and dual color silicone straps
- USB cable
- Quick guide
- Warranty leaflet
Interested to feel & touch the watch? Visit our shops today! Click here for shops location.
Easy & friendly website order flow,
fast shipping , tip top service from Solar time !!