Orient M-Force Sports Men Automatic ORRA-AC0N01B
Orient M-Force Sports Men Automatic ORRA-AC0N01B - ORIENT announces the second release of three models from the latest generation of M-FORCE watches.
The current and third M-FORCE generation was launched in 2020 to commemorate ORIENT’s 70th anniversary with a diver’s model. The watches in this second release are designed for the great outdoors with unique protection shield and a simple compass bezel, a handy feature to have when exploring.
The “M” of M-FORCE stands for three things:
- Mechanical: a mechanical movement that keeps time without relying on batteries or solar power
- Massive: a solid, durable watch equipped with shock-resistant exterior and interior structures
- Maverick: an original design that is both refined and daringly different.
This second release from the latest M-FORCE generation is designed for adventuring outdoors. Sturdiness and toughness are integrated into every design detail, creating a completely different feel compared to the preceding diver’s model.
The watches also have a distinctive bidirectional compass bezel and a large protection shield that guards the rotating bezel and the huge crown from rocks and other hazards, creating a tough, rugged image. The letters indicating the north, south, east, and west directions are displayed in the same new font used for the numbers on the diver’s watch released last year.
- 45mm IP silver stainless steel case and bezel with screw-down crown
- 12.8mm case thickness
- Black dial with luminescent hands and hour indexes
- Approximate 40 hour power reserve
- 20mm IP silver stainless steel bracelet
- Trifold deployant buckle with push button and security latch
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
- Orient in-house Cal. F6727 automatic movement, 22-jewels
- 20 ATM water resistant
- 1 year international warranty