Casio G-Shock CAGBX-100NS-4DR
Casio G-Shock CAGBX-100NS-4DR - From the G-LIDE Series of G-SHOCK extreme sports watches comes a pair of new models that add night surfing designs to the GBX-100.
This new model comes with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe.
An app running on a smartphone can be used for quick and easy access to surfer-essential tide information and sunrise and sunset times at approximately 3,000 locations worldwide. A high-res solution MIP LCD enhances readability, and enables display of tide graph, moon data, high tide and low tide times, tide levels, and sunrise and sunset times.
These models have a guard structure that withstands impact from above, below, left, and right, making them the perfect choice for wear while surfing.
The bezel is composed of a combination of resin and metal, with stainless steel for the bezel top. The bezel combines hairline and honed surface finishes to create an elegant look.
- 50.9mm black resin case and IP rose gold stainless steel bezel
- 14.7mm thickness
- Black color digital dial
- Electro-luminescent backlight, afterglow
- Flash alert, flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Black resin strap
- Mineral glass
- Shock Resistant
- 20 ATM water resistant
- 2 years international warranty